Thread: I am here....
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 06:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So glad your here....and so sorry I "poofed". Feel rotten about it...

Dana!

Man oh man...am I glad to see you!

You wouldn't believe how many attempts at an email I have to you in my computer.....the latest one already 4 pages long (REGULAR sized font, mind you), all trying to explain my latest "poof" I pulled.....

I only got back on line in the last week or so. Actually, at about the time of my first post here. It has been...well....a very hard, ruff Summer. I am sorry that I haven't not been a very good friend. It seems that I am forever apologizing to you for that (and now in public...but you deserve that much from me..and much, much more!). I just don't seem to be able to get motivated to turn on the computer or do much of anything else, when I fall into a bad depression...and that is what happened this Summer after everything went on with my Grandpa.

I am trying to decide now if I should nix the already LOOONG (and fairly b**thy email..not at you, but about things that happened) email and start over, just to hurry up and get something off to you...or if I should plug away and finish the Novel that we both know it will probably turn out to be no matter what I do?

Whatever it is, I am going to do it tonight, since the kids are both gone. Jay is at an out of town Football game, and I won't be hearing from him to pick him up until sometime around Midnight...and Meghan is WORKING (yes..I have lots to tell you about..so much went on during everything else that went on this Summer). And won't be getting home until sometime after 11pm (probably closer to midnight).

There is so much more that I will say...but I wanted to make sure to tell you as SOON as I saw your post here, how HAPPY I am that you got here! I love you and miss you...and am so sorry that I am such an awful friend.

Love and ((hugs))
Jose the Horrid.
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote