View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 04:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PLMD & Narcolepsy-to Heidi

Heidi--

A strange thing happened on my way to NC to see my great niece for the first time! On one leg of my flight out to NC, I sat next to a woman a bit younger than me. I was rereading the article you gave me the link to that you'd written on narcolepsy and Parkinson's - the woman next to me mentioned that she had the same article! Her mother has been dx'd with Lewy Body Dementia. We didn't get into many details about why I had the article, but she told me quite a lot about her mother.

I can't help but think that there has to be researchers/physicians somewhere who can help me sort out this PLMD - neuro or sleep related. I'm inclined to think it's neuro-based, but my insurance is not conducive to experimenting with a number of tests to be sure.

Just wanted you to know that I met another person who'd read your article and how interesting that was to me...and to her! Oh, yes, and I wanted to ask about the person you thanked for information on the blood-brain barrier information - I might know him. Email me privately at AllieMGill@gmail.com - I'll give you this person's last name and you can tell me if it is, indeed, the person I know.

Best wishes,
Allie
AllieToo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote