View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mrs D, please?

What would happen if I continued on the prescription folic acid and took one of the folinic tablets? Would it be harmful? I'm not willing to have to have a bone biopsy at this time.

Thanks for all of this research. I know you have a visitor.

Dakota, I tried using the walker when it first started, but I can't support myself enough for the walker yet. And I simply cannot abhore the idea of a bedside comode yet. It may get to that. But not while I can still get around. I'm being very careful where I put my crutches now. But if it hadn't been this it would have been something else with the bones like they are.

Dahlek, I'm glad the Biotene is helping you. I've been using it for about 3 years and in all that time even with Sjogren's,.....no cavities and good checkups. I completely coat my teeth front and back when I'm getting ready for bed. And yes, the pillow has to be changed and washed regularly but I've still got my teeth. It doesn't happen often thank goodness. I usually use the mouthrinse first then the gel. I'm using 1600 mg of calcium and Mrs. D's fizzy magnesium every day. It helps things in the GI tract also.

Thanks all of you. You are wonderful.
Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote