View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I have arrived in LA!!!!!!

Hi guys....
I have been here for a couple of hours and had "Linner" (lunch and dinner for those who don't know). I am having a great time. LOVE the heat. I am sooooo looking forward to getting into the Hilton Universals pool and whirlpool soon. It looks great....except if we are going out tonight....I will not get my hair wet! I am sure you can all relate to having to do hair twice in a day.

I say thanks to ALL who have called....Thanks Tam!!! Your info is helping...just looking forward to having time in the heat and at the 'party' is keeping me going! I also had a beer and am now on zanaflex so one sip and wow is the effect.

hope to hear from anyone who will give info on what to do while here and what is a must see while here. Thinking of the observatory....science nerd ....universal studios and perhaps a tour on the 24hr bus tour so who knows it is just nice to not be on a plane anymore....I hate travel but love going places....go figure

okay guys....bring on the suggestions!!!
love an hugs to you all....and a special one for Tam! thanks for today!
Victoria
sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to meeting everyone here....how many people are coming??????? just curious?
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote