View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cathie

Cathie,
One of the things the hematologist mentioned was a bone biopsy when he was listing tests we could do to find the cause of the anemia. But I haven't seen him since getting out of the hospital. I will see him on the 31st. But I'm not even thinking about it until we see what the new lab readings are on the hemoglobin and the inflammation. I'm not looking to do one at all. They hurt!

http://www.iherb.com/Search.aspx?c=1...Fizz+Magnesium

I read about it in a post Mrs. D did. I was having storage problems with the Slo-Mag. It would change and seem to sweat so I started using the Ionic Fizz Magnesium.

I've got one of those little carts with the seat, but you have to be able to support your body and I can't right now because of the pain. It's bright blue with hand brakes and a black seat. But you can't sit down and push. You have to be able to support your body. My support is broken right now. The bone that is fractured this time is right at the groin level or so it feels. It's crutches under the arm pits and transfering one leg and the crutch at a time hanging on the crutch. Very awkward and slow. But it's that or a wheel chair and I can't navigate a wheel chair very well in the house.

I'm just a mess.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote