Thread: Xienite
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 11:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i sooo understand

I really do ,it's like you just want to hide in your room and never come out. believe me i know how you feel each day for me is getting harder and harder, i finnally went out after hiding for the past two weeks and i guess it did make me feel alittle better all my friends were there and my cousins and they know exactly how i am feeeling as they lost a cousin they loved very much, but they all are trying to help me they even want me to go to theere house and hang out this weekend though i don;t know if i will i will think about it they could all telll that i haven't been dooing well by just looking at me but were happy that i got out of my self induced xile don't get me wrong i have been to work and the store but thats it and soooo not like me and i haven't slept in like 3 days going on 4 so i know what you are going though but the longer we are like this the harder it will be to get out again, if you are like me you dread when the mail comes because you have a panic attact about the bills but if we keep up this way the bills will still be there just bigger well i think you know what i am trying to say. and as for your ins. cann't the state help you i know in ny they have a program for people between 19 and 64 that will give you ins if you make under a certain amount i'm sure if you go to an outreach office they can steer you in the right direction i.m sorry this is so long i guess i have been blabbbering i juat wanted to show you that you are not alone take care and try ok deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote