View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow We all have pain somewhere down the line~

Hi Kell,
Another day of pain. It just keeps on raining tho. I expect its the left over surgery pain that lingers like this. I keep thinking I'll get up one morning and it will be gone. So far, it hasn't got much better. if I go to pick anything off the floor I could screen. The same thing happens if I turn to get out of the car. It's just these small things that get to me for I can't clean the house the way I want to. I am wanting to move before cold weather gets here and how can I help with that? I did do as much as I could before having this done. But there is never enough time to do everything.

I keep finding homes that I like too, and for some reason my plans get shot down. I guess the places weren't for me. I want sell my own place too before I end up having to heat it for the winter. That could get expensive.

Now my son is mad at me saying I am selfish. I knew that letter was coming. He says he is in a wheel chair. This is the first I have heard of that.
Always problems down the road. It sounds like from your bio that you have had your share of pain. Most people do.somewhere in life.When my husband got cancer I seen him in very bad pain before it was over.This isn't something I planned, but I am going to work with patients like this after I get better.I have already told them I would yesterday. It isn't that I want to, but that I feel I have been called to do it. I sure hope I can be understanding and measure up to the test.
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote