View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I can relate to your fear,anxiety,depression I could go on. I'm 29 and never thought I would have to deal with this. I too go to therapy and though my pn is severe pain where right now I'm still limited on what I can do I fear more things happening that I hear often on this forum. I do feel for me that the support I get from these people outweighs the fear of more happening if that makes sense. This is a very lonely and isolating problem. I see my friends carefree and active and its hard for them to relate. I think the support here from people going through the similar is important. With my therapist I am working on mindfullness which is trying to stay in the moment and work on ways to not worry and bring myself back to the present. I will say I have seen many therapist for 12 years. To me it should be up to you and not to be against your therapist but really I think instead of telling you what to do she should help you process both sides and feelings and let you make your choice. I encourage you to communicate or even print this post to share with him or her. On another note I think for me biofeedback helped so much for the anxiety and fear. If you want an email buddy. I'm here. Sending hugs
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote