View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Paula)))))),

I don't have any experience with any of the conditions that you've been dealing with.

But, it sounds to me like: (1) something is lined up incorrectly when you're laying down in bed; or (2) when you press in that area either the pressure is lining 'things' back up again or maybe the pressure is causing a sensation that overrides the sense of pain.

I've heard that it can take up to a year to get back your 'old self' after major surgery -- time for all the nerves to heal and the damage to the muscles to heal. Only five months since surgery, that's not very long

Why didn't he finish the repair?? Seems to me you're still having the pressure of the BM in an area where the pressure doesn't belong.

As I said, I don't know a thing about any of these 'conditions'. I'm wondering, though, why you think a 'defect' can be fixed without more surgery I can understanding perfectly WHY you don't want more surgery

You might want to also join up with HysterSisters http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/showthread.php?t=80081 since they DO have experience with exactly what you're facing.

You might also want to post your message in one or all of these places:

Women's Health
Chronic Pain forum

Also, in the Chronic Pain forum, there is an active thread entitled What can we use for pain caused by compressed or damaged nerves?? that you might find helpful.

Well, Paula, I wish you were here to pick up your Halloween candy -->> , instead of coming here because of lack of sleep and intolerable pain.

Welcome to NeuroTalk. Sometimes, just knowing that someone's listening also helps. I hope you can find someone that can give you much better advice than I can. And, I hope you get your miracle too.

Hugs.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote