Old 10-30-2007, 03:51 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default feeling better

Hi All,

The Shower / Bath thing:
I wish I knew what is going on with the shower thing. It could be the temperature. But don't we usually make it hot before we step in? It could be all the stimulation on our skin that Bobby speculated one time.
I do hate to remember all I have to do in there and then be careful about getting out. Too many tasks to sequence as Molly says.
It seems to get a little worse if I am depressed.

Molly, you have a wonderful friend.

My Tdoc:
I don't even remember what we talked about but she made me feel better.
After 2 mins wth her I realized that I don't want to offer to take my boss's old job. It is too much work and really no benefit for it. And my collegues can get over it and leave me alone!

She gave me some suggestions about how to help hubby and me function better.

And we made an appointment to see each other in a couple of weeks. -- That means another day to call in and cancel work but she think it is better to keep up a kind of maintenance rather than wait to do major repair.

She told me I need to do relaxation techniques at least 5 mintues a day
-- I think mainly so that I can stay in practice and then draw on those techniques when I need them.

After her session I went window shopping a newish mall for me and got blisters because I was wearing the wrong kind of shoes. Then I felt stupid for getting lost twice. I even had to ask for help to get out of the store to find the parking lot!

Oh and I need something I like to do between work and home. Like take a walk or something else to keep me from coming home and eating out of frustration when I am not even hungry. After the blisters on the bottom of my feet from the stupid sandals, I changed my mind for now and decided to find a very short relaxation/hypnois CD to play on my computer before I leave the office.

'Took a nap.

That was my day.

Thanks for asking.

Mari