View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The problem is Corel Paint Shop Pro X. I have been messing around with this problem and it's kind of working. I had downloaded photo Album (off same disk) and used it for a couple of months, but it is really slow, acts hinky, I was constantly doing a system restore and you get promos from Corel during the entire process. I uninstalled the program and my problems really started.

Corel never really uninstalls. So I reloaded Corel Photo Album and now I get a camera connection but Corel does not work. I am loading my pics via Camera Wizard. I am wondering if it's possible to have photo album and Camera Wizard as default at the same time?

Mrs. D, yes I get a noise, mine is a blonk, when I turn the camera on when it's hooked up to the pc. That's a good thing. I want to download Picasa2 but I'm afraid to down load any new software until I figure out how to get rid of all the Corel products forever with out loosing my connection and check my default for the pics. So if anyone knows how to do this I would appreciate the help. But my advice is to stay away from any Corel products, they are a nightmare.

Thanks, Susan
Curls47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote