View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:27 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Join in before you complain

Having spent my share of time lurking I don't want to overdo this, but if it weren't for those of us who do post, including the ones I disagree with, this forum would long ago have evaporated. And some of us have, indeed been here a long time and I think they have the right to protest when they see things being pushed in a bad direction by a minority. Note that I don't count myself as an "old head" having just hung around for three or four years, but some of these folks have earned certain rights including respect. We should respect our elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
I'm sorry if you are annoyed but i won't take responsibility for anyone not participating in the forum. For every childish post I make, there are scores of informational posts. I learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone and it's not my responsibility to do so.

And furthermore, yes, we DO know each other, we have been at the board for almost 10 years. should we not know each other?

Life is too short, i am just going to be myself. IF you don't like that I can't help it - if you don't like the friendliness, the humor, is that my fault? Is a certain language required here? I would rather see you just accept it, even join in one time, but telling others what and how to post is exactly what this forum has worked very hard to mature and evolve into being able to accept others as they are.

We've all had our grumpy moments.

And yes, I realize the last sentence is a stretch to follow.........
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote