View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 07:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default drx9000

Yesterday I went to a chiropractor who uses that DRX9000 machine. When asked, he told me that only Kaiser and Blueshield (?) cover in part. Mine doesn't cover, so for a start (working on L5) the costs would be $260 per session. He estimated I needed 30 sessions. After those, I needed work done on the L4. He compared it with 'working out'. Going to the gym only once doesn't work, you need to go frequently and you have to maintain your condition by follow ups. In other words, even after multiple sessions ($$$$), you have to go back from time to time.

I'm still a little shaken up because of all the things he said about my back, and the costs involved that I have to distract from my family's budget, to get ALMOST pain free (he didn't guarantee 100%).

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he also works with supplements like fish oil and alkaline to strengthen the bones and to enhance the working of the DRX9000 (extra $$$).

Please tell your friend that he/she is not alone. Sciata is more common than even I thought it was.

By the way, I had surgery on the L5 3 years ago. Was pain free for 3 years until the central disk of the L5 started to bulge out. So surgery isn't the absolute solution either!

I became a member yesterday because I look for answers too. It's rather depressive to have pain 24/7 and no real solution at hand.
Pearl2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote