View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Vicc,

I just saw this and I wanted to say hi to you and say something about your computer. MSN will mess up a computer. It goes into the computer like a whole internet service of it's own, which it may be. I hope I can explain it right. It takes over the computer in other words. Someone here on the forum told me that and after she did I got to checking and sure enough it pops up crap all of the time. I tried to put my.space in favorite for the kids and it won't go to it. I have to type it in or they go in through their MSN setup. The only reason I have it on here is for the boys otherwise it would be gone.

Also if you have the Norton's virus setup on yours it will slow it down a lot. I took it out of mine and put in a different type and it is doing much better. They too have a bunch of junk in the trunk that a person doesn't need on the computer.

Those idiots that worked on mine put the Norton's virus protection in mine without asking and charged me 50. for the disc. I was mad. Now I have had to take it out. I had no virus' whatsoever in my computer when they got it due to the virus protecton I already had on mine.

They didn't do a cleanout on it and I told them to. They charged me 210 for nothing besides the 50 for the disc. Was I mad. I got it back the 2nd time and it was no better. I cleaned it out and took out the Norton's Virus crap and now it's much better. I would like to get that MSN out but the boys won't let me. They are the bosses at my house. LOL

I do hope that you get that pump. I think it will do you good. That's what I had wanted when I was going to U of Co. and they told me because of the CSS that it wouldn't work for me. Of course that idiot Dr. was wrong about that. He was what I called a Fibro man. It's all they want to take care of and yet they are called Pain Drs.

I know you will get that pump. Don't give up on WC just keep at them until you do. My Dr. laughed the other night at me when we were talking about how shy I use to be. He said he could tell by the way I go after my meds and the Gov. for things that I am certainly no wallflower anymore. LOL That's the way you have the be anymore to get the help you need. I know you, you are no wallflower either. LOL

Thanks for all the help you give me.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote