Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default my poor kitten

Ok getting worried about my cat back home....really glad the boarding place I have her is also a vet attached....very glad indeed.

The vet called to confirm what I had suspected for the last few weeks.....She has chronic renal failure and likely a urinary tract infection....oh how those dollars add up quickly.....and when you have no income.......

She will have to now be on as many meds as me and need constant attention for the rest of her life....she is only 10 and I made a deal with her when I got her...she lives till I am 40 ( 33 now) so she has lots of time left......

I am sad and worried .....i mean I can handle the illness but I hope she doesn't suffer or hurt....I am worried about that and knowing when the right time is.........and God bless you Tam for sending those vets a nice treat for Halloween!!!! How thoughtful....as a nurse we got flowers, cards, special hand made things from family as well as books pens and some lovely things people feel they would like to say thank you with....I have a drawer with some letters thank you's and gifts. so Thanks again for saying thanks it really means a lot as a care giver.....doesn't matter who is doing the careing and for whom they care for.......thanks is always apprciiated.

take care all tonignt with your wee ones and the big pumpkin night!!!!!
love and hugs to all,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.