Thread: just a rant
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OOO my gosh BMW, how awful it is when supervisors and bosses don't understand the pain and hell we all go thru trying to WORK with TN. I remem. being made fun of yrs ago when I was at my worst pain level and trying to work at a fast food place. Supervisors would say such as "OOO that's right, you can't work the drive thru cause it's too cold for the little girls face"...or they'd say "you sure you're in pain, you seem perfectly normal to me, you don't look pale or 'sick' ". I too could be considered "walking out" of the job...when I went to write my meal on the employee list one day, I discover that someone had already written the word "DRUGS" beside my name!! After bawling all the way home, telling my husb. of how it had upset me..he called them. Come to fine out it was the store MANAGER that had done it "as a joke". Since when is any sort of pain or having to take medication a joke????? Needless to say, that was my last day of work.
Girl, I have a pic. I should send you of about 15 ducks all in a row sitting on the same tree that had fallen into the lake!! Talk about "having your ducks in a row" !!! ha ha

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote