View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thank you so much bobbi

Oh how I love this board,it was so kind of you to reply and let me know what i am in for. The doctor hasn't given me any instructions at all except to be there by one pm as he is done for the day at 1.30. I won't be working that day because my boss said I was not allowed to come to work, hows that for a good boss now if i got paid that would be the icing on the cake but no such luck. Anyway i have asked my mom to drive me even though no one has said i needed one, but since my brother just died i wanted to get my mom out of the house, and try and have her think of anything else even if for just a little while, I know it's ot like going to lunch but hay at least i thought of something. And yes i am alittle concerned as i have heard horror stories about how u can get very bad head aches and the possiblity of paralyisis, but i really don't know anything about these shots and i really don't think it will work, i quess i shouldn't think this way, but if it could go wrong with me it always does, i hope for once in my life something good happens, well anyway do they sedate you are you in alot of pain and if so for how long, will i be able to work on saturday i have a veery psyical job and have to lift alot of weight everyday but mostly on saturday. well if you or anyone else can anwser these questions it would make me very happy thank you once again deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote