View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi again bobbi

you asked what are mt symptoms well i have painon the left side rib cage it feels like my ribs are broken and at times i getpain around my whole chest almost like a heart attact, my neck has been hurting once again and i have been getting alot of earpain like an ear infection whats that all about? my eyes are hurting mostly the right one and at times i feel like i can feel the plate at c-56 in my throat never had that before also both arms are hurting or feeling numb mostly the right one feels like there is lose of strenth but there isn't, been getting those terrible headaches again but not as long and not totally as painful but still bad, at times i tend to drag my right leg it almost feels like i cann't bend it, all these pains are so strange to me. I did talk to the doc about depression but he thinks and so do i that i may be depressed but don't have depression if you know what i mean, anyone who has lost a brother will be depressed and the pain makes me depressed too, he thinks that if i fix the pain the depression will go away. some will i told him but some will take a life time, it's still the early stages so i do understand but don't have to like it, my son has depression so i know what it is like and i told him i don't want to start on antidepressants. so we are doing a wait and seee. thank you all for replying back to me,,, boy i am glad i found this board it may be the life saver i needed thanks again deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote