View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 03:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Dear Bobbi

I sure hope i didn't come off bad and make you mad at me, sometimes i don't say exactly what i mean if you can understand what i mean. please take no offense i sooooo appreciate you taking the time to write to me you have know idea how i value your input i have gotten from you is more than i have gotten from even the doctors. ok that said i will look up tos and search the web for anything i can to learn more which i have been doing for a very long time now, but nothing comes close to hearing it from another person, priceless thank you. and i will let you all know how it goes next thurs. this site is a godsend and yes i do have sleepless nights but then again i always have since alittle kid, so cann't pinpoint that to depression. my son is on effextor and ziprexor (not sure of that speling as i am in a brain fog) so i quess the insomnia does cause stupitidiy haha. well anyway i do have a lot of spinal issues, but at the moment i cann't think as my oldet child for has atouch of autism has just been keeping me up to discus among other things the death of his father 20 yrs ago so now i have a regular headache and acctually could be sleeping , so am going to bed sorry for not finishing but am in a tissy you had to be there thank you and PLEASE write again as will i deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote