View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Yesterday was Sooooo Bad!!

Halloween Day I had my deposition in preparation for my trial. Ugggg! It was ugly to say the least. I could not take any pain meds prior so I could stay alert and awake. That was no fun. It took over 5 hours.

The opposing Attorney was such a **** to say the least. Did you know folks that RSD is only in our heads? And that anyone with it needs to spend at least a good solid year in mental health counseling to "get over it"? Yup that is what she said!

Did you know that RSD cannot spread? Even from a car accident or surgery? Yup that is what she said.

Did you know that folks with RSD (excuse me..supposed RSD) use this as a excuse to get narcotics? Yup! That is what she said.

Believe me, that is what I went through all morning. This attorney was nuts. I asked where she got her information from. She told me that She gets to ask the questions, not me.

Did you know that if you got to a pain management counselor or greivance counselor (when I lost my Mom) you are automatically a mentally person? Yup, that is what she said.

Do you know that I stuck to my guns and I never lied, I was extremely persistent, I never relented not even once and I told her she was grasping as straws! Yup, that is what I said!

Chin Up everyone. Love Mark