View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

supp yall, Kathi you are totally right you needed a surgery to clean up your cervicals I mean you had crushed nerve roots and lost the function of you arms but the recommendations I am making are for Trinab. He is going in for a surgery on November 7th and he is still working. His arms are functional and I highly doubt his nerve roots are crushed; his pain is "muscle spasm pain". There are plenty of surgeries which are done that are not needed. I have 2 friend one who is a physical therapist and the other a massage therapist who were told that they needed surgery on their knees one had a torn meniscus the other a torn ACL and both of them said no to the surgeries and one is training for a marathon and the other does barbell squats in the gym every week. It took a long time for both of them but they both healed.

I know a knee is not the same as the neck but it is just an example of how these intelligent doctors are totally uneducated in alternative medicine and rush to surgery.

Trinab I would bet 1 million dollars on credit (you might think I am kidding but I really would take that bet with anyone) that if you said I am going to do whatever it takes to heal and gave it the time you would heal much better than you would if you did get the surgery done.

,Mike
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote