View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 07:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up thanks bobbi

i wish to thank you for all your help you have been a complete life saver. i do have another question, u said that i may have additional pain after, do you think it would be an appropiate time before the esi to talk to the doc about this and to se if he would up the fen. from 25 to 50, and to aslo ask about xxanax,it really did seem to help or was it valium amd why would it help? I wanted to tell him at my first visit that the fen 25 wasn't working as well could it be , because i have been on the same dose for the past 2 monnths or because the pain is getting worse, i did tell hm it didn't last the full 3 days so he wrote it for 2 days. he told me that he didn't want to see me having to use it for the rest of my life as i don't either, he would rather fix me so that i don't need anything, well this is what we all wnt isn't it, but in the mean time i am sick of the pain, did refill my ambien which i have been putting off for the past 3 weeks and that is the first time in 7 yers that i didn't have it. and joy i did sleep abit last night tho i needed another in the middle of the night. those pills are so expensive. well thank you for any advice you can give me and if i could ever help you just let me know. i have been trying to help others on the board and if i only helped one person it was worth the hoours i spend trying. wwell have to go to work, please write with any input you can

thank you and i hope you have a painfree day one day at a time right

deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote