View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 09:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gaye you and those sillys frogs!!! How hilarious! You get me tickled with some of those that you post....I hate real frogs, but those are adorable I will say!

I tell ya what! That stork got just what he deserved don't ya thunk? Could you even imagine a table full of that many yanguns?? Oh Lordy!!!

They say when you diet if you don't eat something you want once in a while that you will want to eat everything. So you did yourself ok....even if it wasn't really good...

I drank only water until 1:00 pm today when I went to get my bloodwork done. I had such a headache this morning when I woke up I put off going til then. I had to fast after midnite and hadn't had anything since about 8 lastnight. So after I left Quest I downed a Goody Powder for my head and my son's fiance and I headed straight to the Chinese Food Buffet. Oh was I ever starving! I had unsweet tea, some salad, boiled eggs, a broccoli salad, which was really good, a couple slices of nanner, and a small piece of watermelon. Oh was it good! Then I had fried rice, bourbon chicken, mixed veggies, green beans, salmon and that was about it. I watched my portions and didn't stuff myself. No dessert! I never eat dessert when I eat out. So is what I ate ok? It was sooooo good! I was having a veggie attack! I do that. I get to wanting something and nothing satisfies me and I always know what my body is telling me. Its time to get those veggies! I love em! I love Chinese Food and nobody here does. So I sneak away and get it about once or twice a month.

I swannee! I can sit at this computer for about an hour and my ankles get to where they want to swell anymore. I don't know what the deal is with my ankles. If I sit for a few minutes and get up they just hurt. In the mornings when I get up especially. I have to be careful going downstairs in the morning they hurt and are so stiff feeling. Its mostly weight bearing. When I walk a few minutes they get ok. But I can sit and get up and they just really hurt! Any clues? Between that and the numbness/ burning in the top of my leg I wonder what has gone awry now.

Hope everyone had a good day today.

Sher

Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote