View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you so much Mark for the info.I was implanted with a scs in December 2006 and a few months ago I had some trouble with going into continuous muscle spasms and when I shut the unit off it took 15-30 mins. to settle down. I talked to the pain doc and the woman I keep contact with for medtronics and they felt that it had nothing to do with the unit. I was told to turn the unit down and I told them that i would be lucky to get 30% pain coverage if I did that. they said you have to give a little to get a little. I turned the scs from 1.10 to .90 and I get very little pain coverage and I still get some spasms. So I don't run it very often because I get tired of going through spasms as well as dealing with pain from rsd. The doc has the lead set for just my forearm and my hand but the pain is getting so intense in the shoulder I just feel like ripping it off. No I haven't said anymore to the doc because I don't know what would be involved in making it help the shoulder if it would even do that. This rsd just sucks. Well take care

Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote