View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I too had PN...also have FM.

I too have FM...I had Periheral Neuropathy as well....an EMG and NC test proved I had moderate level.
I also had very bad fatigue...unable to function or get out of bed.
It all began with muscle weakness, twitching...then years later the PN.
I researched then found RoseB here on Vit/min def forum and she taught me about B12 deficiency.
My doctors told me was NOT my case...but it was! Glad I didn't just behave like good little patient, just take their meds!...I'd be much worse or dead!
Only God knows...but after supplimenting a few months, my EMG and NC test were back to normal and my feet and hands no longer burned like they once did.
So learn all you can about B12...Rose is the expert here on this subject,
here's a link to her web page...she's a very wonderful helper, and very knowledgable...most doctors don't know a lot of what she knows. is sad!
http://roseannster.googlepages.com/home
I'm so glad I found her and listened to HER instead of my doctors who told me to just take their meds...that I did NOT need just vitamins...whew!
They were sooo wrong!
There was a story about all this on Mystery Diagnosis, Discovery Health channel...about this woman who suffered 12 years from Neurological problems, non of the doctors helped her, she just suffered.
Finally a smart doctor started her on B12! This cured her! wow!
Is same story as mine. I have it on DVD as I downloaded the story.
If anyones interested in this....send me a PM...to request one.
Please..PM me...I may not check this forum back for some time.
Blessings, cheryl
PS,,,read my story on the vit/min def forum here on NT....here's a link to it.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=19739
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote