View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi there,

I think it's good that he is doing the show on RSD. I do hope someone off of the forum gets on there but I would venture to guess that they have already picked who they want on there. I think Montel is the one of the most money hungry talkshow host on tv.

He is in with that Silvia Brown to rip people off. I had a friend that paid 875. to pay her to tell him he would live another 15 years and he was dead from the cancer within a year of talking to her. I think it should be illegal to rip people off like those two are doing.

As far as the med thing, it doesn't matter who is paying for it and maybe some people are getting help from that program, I haven't ran up on any but I have ran up on people who tried to get help from him and couldn't due to a 1.00 or 2 too much income so no I have no love for that man at all.

I don't know who might be subsidizing the meds but I would like to see some of the people who are actually getting help from that program. Maybe some of you on here do and can tell about it.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 11-03-2007 at 06:34 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote