View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:57 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

That's a hard one cuz first off, the Vicodin causes a recurring headache in many patients. Yes, anesthesia can give you a few days' headache, or positioning while in surgery. Flexeril definitely has on occasion given me a rebound headache after it wears off.

At day 6, the loud buzzing - and I am not a doctor - but for me, that means I am in an inflammatory mode MAX., but did you have ANY of this prior to surgery?

I am shocked that you were hit by a car hood on Day 7. I was just talking ot a TOSer and said, "watch out after surgery (rib removal, etc.) to NOT fall or get into an accident, etc., as the goal is to heal as much as possible with as little scar tissue and it surprises me how many people get in accidents right after surgery." So there again, you have this accident, and it's got to have some negative effect I would think - but I do hope no permanent damage.

Definitely all points to sit face-to-face with the surgical doc / TOS doc and talk it over!

P.S. I do hope you're monitoring your blood sugar levels with the Lyrica - having it drawn every month or so? Look at the results - I found my own diabetes when I had three months at 500, and the TOS docs ignored it. Just fyi.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote