Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sandel,

YEAH, what Jose said. LOL That girl has it down pat.

I can't sleep tonight due to my stress which I think comes from the RSD. I think it does something to the part of the body that causes stress. I am guessing that would be some part of the brain, don't know but it sure does effect the brain too.

She sure got it right about TV. When I lost Bill 11 months ago, I sat up all night watching reruns. I didn't like being in a quiet house even at night. Now I have seen every rerun of Scrubs, Fresh Prince, Full House, Bonanza, Gunsmoke and finally fell asleep and slept through some. LOL I think this is absolutely the worst year of new shows and the reruns are coming 3 weeks into a new season of a show. I believe everyone in the tv industry is in a burnout mode and don't want to work. LOL At least if there were decent shows on to keep a person occupied it might help us a little to keep our mind off of the pain, stress and boredom.

Nights are always my worse. I do deal with major depression and stress gets to me a lot.

The weather sats me off with pain so bad I go into a can't and don't want to keep living mode. Even with extra pills in me so weather is definately a factor at night or even in the day when it's changing.

I don't know if you use lidoderm patches but I have noticed if I throw a few of them on the areas that hurt worse at night they help some and even help make me sleep some. I up my Methadone also at the worst times. I have noticed though that if I am in extremely bad pain, nothing helps. I don't think the whole bottle would help with the pain then.

I hope things do start calming down for you. Something else is to get you some heating pads to help at night in the worst areas. I have 3 of them and I have used 2 at a time before.

With RSD it's a trial and error thing at all times it seems.

Thanks again for all of the great websites you bring up for us. They are so helpful as are you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote