View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 04:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Sandel
I believe that what you are doing to help yourself in the way of eating and drinking smart will definitely benefit you. I posted today about a combination of things which I believe work together to help me. I feel I am winning the battle. Just now I was walking at the beach with a friend and she commented on how different I am this year to last. I was a mess last year and in constant unrelenting pain. I started my blog in August 2006, when I had finally found some things to help.

I don't think any one thing is the answer for us. I think you need to find something that works and build on that. In my post I talk about the things that retrain the brain. CRPS/RSD is an insideous condition where the message the brain sends out to protect and that it hurts a lot is incorrect. It is as if the brain is constantly on high alert and anything (such as exercise) sets off an alarm signal that some is dreadfully wrong. The brain then reacts by sending a message of pain in order to protect.

"On the subject of tea I read that white tea is being used to treat damage from the sun on skin. All tea is beneficial. Here's what I wrote one of my posts.
We've all heard of the health benefits of tea. Flavonoids are a special group of antioxidant phytochemicals found in black and green tea and adding milk doesn't alter the benefit."

jeisea
jeisea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote