View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8rgirl View Post
I don't think Cindy is amused with us anymore.
AMN is not on this thread! Only DiM! AMN is waiting for more of "my" personal bio.

For instance (and maybe no one knew), I had to ditch the camel fairly quickly when he ate my favorite horachis and all that macrame` I had worked so hard to create. If you've ever wondered, Camel makes for a fine meal. But, I digress.

It wasn't long before I finished high school (only 8 years!) and I knew that I had to strike out on my own. I burned my first bra in 1972 at a Grateful Dead concert during the biker weekend in Sturgis, SD. My memory is a little foggy, but there was also some John Lennon music in the background and virtually everyone loved me!

My career as a dancer had begun to wane, it seemed like everyone was more interested in bark, berries, and leisure suits. Oh, how I longed for my days of glory, so short, but so sweet.

It was during this personal transition period that I was determined to find my new path. I also wanted to know more about the greater world and therefore, made a bold move. I packed up everything of value (it took all three of my milk crates) and headed for the big city to make my mark on the world.

When I reached Toad Hollow, I was overwhelmed with the bright lights and fast pace, but I was confident and undaunted.

I needed a job that would keep me living in fine style and continue to support my newest passion, painting pet rocks...

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote