View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you, Mary! Today, I am full of energy!! I mean, I am cleaning, scrubbing, I even danced with my 7 yr. old daughter! LOL I just adore my Dr. he is the best! I wonder why my other Dr.'s didn't do this eariler?? Well, The first one did three of them without putting me out, no fluroscopy!! This dr. is tying every medication possiable! I wonder if I will need anymore blocks?? don't they do a series of three?? If I keep using this energy up, I will most likely fall on my face! I am using this energy to my advantage, though to get thing's done around here. Thanks again my friend, Mary!!

Hi ya Ali! Thanks so much for your sweet reply, as usual!! Ali, how long were you off balance with your 1st. block? I too was off balance but not for long. Shouldn't you have tried a full series of three?? I am over doing it, I know.. I know, but I have so much to catch up with! My husband helps as much as possiable, but us women see everything. No offence men!! LOL Thanks again, Ali and "Good luck" in school tomorow. Let us all know how it went, ok??

Hi Ada! Thanks so very much!! Your so right about them having new meds, because all that old PMD used was lidocain on all three blocks!! This dr. trys new medication's on every block and he calls the next morning also asking how I am. Donald Duck talk huh?? LOL too funny!! I sounded like him too!! Thank you again so much Ada!! ~Love to all of you lovely ladie's and soft gentle (((((Hugs, Mary Ali & Ada))))~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote