View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My mri report

finally here it is, the final IMPRESSION: Subtle left parietal and centrum semiovale lesions which may represent a demyelinating process in a patient of this age with other etiiologies such as vasculitis or chronic small vessel eschemic changes: a consideration as well. (apparently the parietal finding has been there since 2003, but the other lesions were new from April 07, or rather, and mri was done then , then this repeat in june 07 for increasing arm fatigue. )The skin biopsy was negative in my legs, though is does say there are some fragmented and segmented parts and to repeat in one year. THE DOC AT HOPKINS DID NOT EVEN TELL ME THAT! (I had ordered the report) He just said your test was negative, sorry I can't help you, blah blah, goodbye. I feel humiliated. Couldn't he have referred me for more tests to another type of doc ,who the Heck is going to help me???? I guess if my own neuro, whom I can't talk to cause he just doesn't talk, he does 5 minute appt....I will now have to find another neuro. Maybe it is just fibro, boy does it hurt! Maybe I stagger around because of my meds, and the brain fog....Now my neuro is good at running the right tests and such, but I will go see him one more time and see if he brings up the "follow up". I guess I am just a freak of nature, I give up. I have cardio tests this week....at least I know what I don't have!!!! Thank you for helping me along with this problem....good luck to all....
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote