View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you Addy for being the compassionate lady that you are. I'm struggling here to keep my anger under control but perhaps it wasn't made clear enough from the beginning.

Bamboo....this forum is about surviving! It's about helping each other stay alive....it's about trying to pick up the pieces after someone we love has successfully killed themselves. It's about trying to show what has worked for us in finding a way out of that black hole...it's about holding each other up..offering hugs (yes they do help!) and it's about being here for each other.

It isn't about judging how someone else manages to keep on keeping on! It isn't about veiled threats or blatant statements about the lure of death...
We all get it! We all have been there one way or the other

If you've read the stickies at the top of the forum (not just the one about feeling your own heart beat) but Pters wise words about our minds being so manipulative. About redirecting those suicidal thoughts..(no one said it was going to be easy!)...we all learn from each other...and we try hard.

Do you have parents? Siblings? Anyone who will grieve and struggle when you die? Some of us know what that is like.

All of us want to try to help you find your way...if you are saying that you aren't interested in trying then I think you need to find a new place to vent.

I, personally, hope you will give this place a chance to help you.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote