View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Bamboo, Hi! We haven't met. My name (actually initial) is M. So people call me M. It is nice to meet you. I have been following some of your postings and let me just say, it is o.k. to hurt, but NOT to hurt yourself. Although those feelings may be strong, think of what you would do if your saw someone out in public literally hurting someone else who has no control, such as maybe a small child. Would you just sit there an allow that person to hurt, possibly kill that child? I don't think so, you have to good of a heart. And because of that, you can't allow yourself to hurt YOU! Again feelings may be strong, desire might be there, maybe even thoughts, but DON'T ALLOW YOUR HEART to accept it. Ask for help, from anyone, here, at a hospital, maybe even go to a church or kingdom hall (Jehovah's Witnesses) and ask someone there for help. People today live in a "me" world, but I do have faith that when someone ask for the type of help that you (and me) sometime need, they stop and give us that help or direct us to someone who can help.

Don't give up...continue to post here.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote