View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Harley....

I'm in the same hole, but here how it goes for me, cuz, i'm like a guy, ya know. Not only is she seeking money from my ssdi, and my long term disability from my employer, and income in perpetuity from my pension, and did i mention half my 401k? Half my bank account too. And the new car i bought for her in cash out of my savings account . She also gets the house, because of course i'm like I tol ya, a guy, eh, and we all know that even healthy guys don't get the kids, they just get "visiting rights". Did i mention that she has a job, and i suspect someone waiting in the background who probably earns 100K a year. And in my state, new rules, i have to put my 3 kids through college! And if i'm tardy with alimony payments, the "deadbeat dads" law puts me where you say? In prison until i pay up, yes, i said in prison
She'll get the gold mine. I get the shaft
Basically, i'm getting'ed and i don't mean "a group hug" neither
Her reason for divorcing me? "I've got to protect our money in case you have to go into a nursing home, I mean what would happen to us if you fell down and banged your head? What a disaster that would be? I'd lose all your money, you know i still love you"
Makes sense to me, no? I imagine that i'm not the first person that this has happened to, or the last either.
I musta bin one baaadazz muthatruka in a previous life
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote