View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:37 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

Bamboo

HA - you thought your point was thoughtless? It wasn't. Rubber balls......how's THAT for a pointless thought?

Your post made Alffe feel anger, but it's not what you might think. It's only because she cares so strongly. It can happen to those of us who have lived through the loss of a loved one or had to live day to day wondering if/when our loved one will end their life. If Alffe happens to yell at you, I suggest you listen to what she has to say because she puts love and care into every word.

I agree with Addy. It takes courage to face life head on and continue to survive. We all stumble and get hurt, but the trick is to keep on trying. If we're lucky, we'll get a few perks along the way that will bring smiles to our faces - joys we would have missed out on. If not, we can lie on our deathbeds and reflect back with a clear conscious - knowing we gave it our all and tried our very best.

I hope you will be able to find the courage to keep on living. You are here on this earth for a reason.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote