View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Johanna, I just want to express a huge thanks to you for hosting such a fabulous get-together. Like the others, I really can’t say enough about what a PERFECT hostess you were. And I am not using that word lightly. The welcome could not have been more gracious; the wonderful Italian food could not have been more delicious. To borrow Tamara’s word, you really “rock!” And it was great meeting your family too. Please thank them again for me.

I know I sound as though I’m gushing—well, I guess I am. But with good reason. For those of you unable to attend, you just have to know that Johanna in “real” life is just like Johanna on the forum—warm and enthusiastic….and she just never stops giving.

It was so great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The only way in which the day could have been any better would have been if Alison, Dawn, Shelley and Tamara--and the rest of you --could have joined us.

Finally, I just wanted to share what my husband said after the party….that he was impressed with what an extremely intelligent, accomplished, and interesting bunch of women the other TOSers were. And believe me, he is DEFINITELY not one to use such words lightly. I have to say that when he said that, I felt proud….but also so sad, thinking about how TOS has ruined the lives of so many incredible people.
Stardust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote