View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default tailbone pain

Get a band test with IGENEX Lab for the Lyme and co-infections. I had been dismissed in 1989 after turning in an engorged tick and told don't worry no Lyme in Texas. Have had many surgeries to include ruptured aneurism of the brain - multiple lipomas. One of these tumors was right of tailbone and was never detected by catscan or MRI It finally grew to the iliac crest, and through the SI joint. Lyme disease untreated leaves our immune system depressed and CMV, tumor necrosis factor rises, All the herpes viruses activate. I was so surprised at how carefree you mentioned possible Lyme. I have lost the sight of right eye, had brain rupture, recently having seizure disorder, have had upper spinal fussion and am preparing for a cage procedure of lower spine because of damage from Lyme. MS, AlS, Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia, Lupis, Alzeimers are just a few of the diseases that have in many cases been traced to Borrelia (Lyme). The IV therapy that I had brought me back and out of the wheelchair and gave me the ability to speak and think again. The average test (Elisa) misses the Borrelia. Run don't walk -- get the band testing. Thousands of people go undiagnosed until this horrible disease has invaded all body systems. Get on the internet and READ about this. Might just save your life.
tangye5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote