View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ya know...

I'm actually OK with this because i'm less and less a functioning human being, and her logic actually is a sound one. At this stage , all that matters is the next generation, I've done my job well, and it's time to go. Why have all the things that i've accumulated in life go to a nursing home? Isn't it better to give while the givin's good, and see my wife and kids live without the wolf at the door because they have to pay for me in a nursing home? My wifee is actually a pretty smart cookie for doing this (she got me to serve papers so it looks like i'm the bad guy). Just like PD, divorce is different for each one of us that goes through it. In my case it's not as bad as it sounds. I'll still have too much money to waste (money is the root of all evil, it's true), unlike some people who have to live on $600 a month and can barely feed themselves. I've got a big family , so i can spread it around more. Now why would anybody with a big family not be able to find someone to be a care partner? Well, i could i guess, but why make life difficult for somebody else? You know , in all these years that i've been on this board, i've never heard anybody say the God's honest truth; us Parkies aren't exactly easy to care for, especially if we get an attitude. I ain't no angel, and I yell like a bullmoose sometimes when i'm feeling really bad; why put anybody through that; it's just selfish. I think that i need to be alone, do the best that i can, see my family when i can, and look forward to the day that the Lord calls me home. Now what could be better than that. A life well lived, just a bit short, that's all. But some people don't even get that so i got nothing to whine about.cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote