View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default whats up everybody

just wanted to do a little shout out to all
i hope all those who are finding comfort in their current care are doing well, and all those who are struggling for answers soon find some.
ali-congrats on the school thing...i know it is hard to go back especially after a long absence and show up in a chair, hang in there, people will stop asking lame questions, you will find a comfortable rhythm, and the boys just keep showing up and sooner or later they will move onto something more pressing...if not just roll right over their toes and when they whine offer them the use of your chair when you are done with it.
anyway all just wanted to say hello...it is currently week 3 of a non-sleep session for me (2 sleep studies..."funny thing is you just never actually dosed off so we have no sleep related data"...ya think...thank you very much i am sure my insurance will fight the bill...next). on a possitive i am having a block tomorrow and my doc has assured me that no ride will be neccesary until the close of business because i will be sleeping...we shall see, she tries but sometimes i am up a couple of hours bored to death and threatening to call a taxi and go awol.
i hope this finds all of you on a pain free morning
Strong mind Strong body
wakegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote