Thread: I'm Lost
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 01:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Barb,

It is sooo good to know someone understands and i am not going mental

I don't wear glasses infact i have 20/20 vision

Unfortunatly it wasn't co-insiding with the birth of my daughter. And as for the pill it used to give me the Pain Migrain, so i stopped taking it 4 years ago. It started around March this year gradually buiding up to get to this horrible point I'm at now. I passed all the symptoms off with all the excuses in the world, I'm tired, I didn't drink enough water, I drank too much coffee, but it gradually got worse till one day when i was driving I feared for everyone elses life with me behind the wheel and that was when i knew it was getting bad. Its been constantly bad since June, I haven't had a break for one day. I cut out coffee for a few months and did nothing so i went back to my one breakfast cup per day.

Flashing lights bother me, when i'm on the train and we pass through a tunnel it really gets to me i too close me eyes. Its the same when the sun is low and your in a vehicle and the shadows of trees etc flash past I cannot function when that happens.

I conceal it at work pretty well. Though people probably notice me starring off in the distance trying to rebalance my brain on a fixed object.

Funnythe other week, a saw some flashes and i asked a collegue who was taking photo's and they all looked at me like i was a lunatic

I will keep a food diary definatly, but its hard when i have this feeling from the moment of waking till sleeping.

No haven;t had an EEG, my Neurologist said it wasn't nessisary

Im back to see him on Thursday....

And Yes I am definatly interested in Filtering glasses so if you dig anything up let me know.

THanks for your Help

Leah
funkybandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote