View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Wakegirl,

I had 2 sleep studies and I never got into the the sleep pattern they wanted me to. Part of mine was from the VNS implant but I just don't get any sleep. I am awake at least 60% of the night and have been that way for the whole time I have had the RSD.

As far as the block, I do hope it works for you. I do think they are so important for trying to get the RSD into remission. My thing is ask them to try different meds as Desi is doing or find a good Anesteologist to do them if you have a PM doing them at this point. The Anesteologist seem to know more about doing them right then the PM Drs. I have seen people use around my area here.

I have been so tired here lately. I ran all day yesterday. I bought another vehicle Sat. and I am dealing with my insurance problem. I finally got both done but I left my house 5 times yesterday to take care of business and I thought I might sleep some last night. I never slept at all. I don't know what a person has to do to get any sleep with the RSD. Pills don't even do it for me.

Have a good day girl and let us know how that block does.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 11-07-2007 at 08:20 AM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote