View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ESI on thurs getting nervous

I'm getting my 1st epidural spinal injection this thurs, and am getting a bit nervous, it's in the thoric area a t7-8. Hurt myself again at work on sunday and have been bed ridden since. Though I am going to try to work tonight, this has realy but me in the poor house! You see I have a heavy lfting job and though i do love it I'm starting to think that maybe i just cann't do it amymore and it is scarying me, I have had 2 surgerys on the past year c-5-6 acdf and then a revision c5-6 posterior. aalso have c3-4 herniated and c6-7 also. My lumber is also herniated all of them plus l4-5 is stenonic. But the thoric area is just killing me, it constantly feels like a big knife stabbing me between the shoulders, am getting headaches again neck pain an stiffness and it feels like there is something in my throat all the time, my arms are getting weak again and going to sleep also. I am getting drop foot when i over do it is that normal,also no appipite and feel ilike i have to go to the bathroom and just sit (sorry about that one) an constantly tired falling asleep all the time now and i have been an insomnic all my life plus and getting dizzy which i think my be to not be able to eat, numbness is back in fingers and feet also, please don't tell me another level went? I am goint to have to push myself to just get out of bed and get to work, but am scaried i will get fired. Also th doc didn't give me any info about what to do before the esi, Bobbi you have been great with advice but i am still a nervous wreck what if this doesn't work, i cann't afford not working as the bill collectors are after me nolw plus i don't want to spend my life in bed, though right now i wish i could for couple of more days.. Any mor advice would be soo apprciated and sorry i am wining so much, feel like a big baaby[, gotta go now as my hands are giving out , but thank you to all who read this and or gives me some in put. deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote