Thread: RSD Questions
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD Questions

Hi All,

I can not seem to find an article which actually breaks down different people and their symptoms of RSD.

The reason I'm looking, is because two doctors have ruled out RSD because my left arm is not showing signs of color change (although it does get quite red easily). I have visible signs of poor circulation, cold palms, sweaty sometims (not all the time) in my hand.

My arm is swollen stemming from my elbow region (where I was stuck with a needle over a year ago by a Phelbotomist) to my forefinger, right up to the back of my neck. Even under my arm...I was starting to get pain and looked and found a vein popping out. My arm has been swollen for about 8 months now. I get burning flesh pains...you know, like someone is holding a blow torch to your skin!!!!!! I have definate signs of muscle weakness as well.

So even though my arm isn't blue and I'm not constantly sweating...is it possible for me to have it? Not that I want it...but without knowing what exactly it is...it's kind of difficult to treat. The symptoms I have had for over a year indicate I have most of the RSD symptoms listed, so I believe this diagnoses would be the most accurate.

Any thoughts? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if anyone knows a link or two to documents that suggest RSD can be present without color change or skin abbrassions, please let me know.

Thank you so much friends!!!!!!