View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 02:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hiya All

Thanks very much!! Sorry I've been a bit quiet I've been pretty ill for the last... dunno! At the moment I'm dealing with some horrible symptoms as well as alot of university work and a lot of university voluntary work. I've been having horrible convulsions recently and stopped breathing through several. We have discovered I have a problem with sugar - fireworks night I had like 4 bites of candyfloss and had convulsions for over an hour so attempting to cut most of that out at the moment.

I've also been getting horrible dysautonomia symptoms - very fast pulse rate (120 bpm at the moment though has been well over 150bpm which is horrible! i've also got very low blood pressure so have horrendous dizziness, almost total inability to sit, pain, back pain, shortness of breath, headache and muscle weakness etc. It is a nightmare because it is so hard to deal with as my life relies on being able to sit up, but nothing seems to help apart from lying totally still in the dark and silence in bed. Doesn't help that I've been too busy and had too many major commitments to be lying in bed - so I'm spending every second possible in bed when I can but I just can't abandon my commitments because of being ill - I know I just have to fight my way through it - just makes life pretty hard! especially as it means I can't eat so it's making me feel rubbish because of that.

I am pleased that someone has finally acknowledged what the RSD is doing to me and that I have found a dr who is going to try something to try and slow this progression down and hopefully reverse it!!

Love ya and thanks everyone!!

Rosie xxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote