View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default getting into bed....

I am dx with fibromyalgia, and had cervical stenosis and some kind of lumbar stenosis,,, however I am stiff most of the time and have trouble gettingin and out of bed,.... so I usually hobble close to the bed and then do a fling/roll which gets my body and legs on the bed. Pulling the covers up is another story.
Losing a loved dear animal friend is devastating. I lost my Rat Terrier Curley this summer. I still cry sometimes and want her here with me. She knew when I was feeling my lowest and would not leave my lap. She did this with my son when he needed her also. Such love. And a clown, made me laugh or giggle constantly. She will always be in my heart and remembered with much love and humor, and yes still tears for her being gone.
I have other doggies who are wonderful and helpful and loving, but I had to have a small baby to hold and take care of...there was such a void in my soul...so a JRT pup came into my life. She (Jaxx) is undeniably mine, Attached to me constantly when she is not terrorizing everyone else in the house. But tons of love and devotion and she knows I need her, and of course...she has no shame. I'm not sure who is taking care of who.
Jaxx is not a replacement for Curley....I know Curley would approve and be there right beside Jaxx if she could.
Always keep them in your heart and know the love they had for you and the love you gave them was their life's work. And I hope I passed her test.
Hugs Geri
postmaster1992 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote