Thread: Off line
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Creative Descriptors....Humm. does this mean

whe all have to or SHOULD participate in some huge pain description WORD analology game? I sure think that would/could be a productive exercise IF all veterans middling and NEW folks participated!

I say that because we each 'use' words differently tho often for similar or more devastaing pains as we go thru the pain MILL.

So one and all...Why not use a quick post to describe the TEN most apt words to describe what you experience? Call it a challenge?

Alkymst....does this mean that you are 'going' off line for a period of 'economic' need? Or just busy doing the 'job-hunting' stuff? I certainly hope that it IS the latter. Also, going to Hopkins shows signs of 'hope'...While I think Lalavia may have some reservations, they've not given up on her yet. Bob B has high praise and I would have gone there myself had I not gotten an appt with the Georgetown U Neuro dept head 3 weeks ahead of the Hopkins one. G'town was on target for me and the whole diagnostic process thru them and locallaly was flawless. I truly wish others [such as YOU] can be as lucky!

OK MY DESCRIPTIONS: Grinding-pressing squashing of the bones and any nerve ending. The 'thawing from almost frost-bite' sensation. The deadness one 'feels' or not, after a leg/foot falls asleep and starts to wake up..only it never ENDSSS. The sensation of being thrown into a vat of hot french-fry oil and coming out...I believe that is the 'first degree burn' feeling...? right before it goes all dead? [or, is it the other way-round?] The cast in concrete now setting sensation. The bamboo probes being stuck up the toenails then plugged into an electric socket to get the 'jolt'. Lastly the walking on 'bubble wrap with a layer of 'fish-tank' gravel in-between... That is ten, I believe, depends on how you count. The absence of pain can be as much of a concern as the pain? Maybe later good person. - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote