View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Okay, I was gonna leave this one alone. But, since it gave me both a smile and a chuckle (see end of my reply), I feel obligated.
Jeff, everybody here is different - age/symptoms/drug reactions/moods/daily PD monsters, but we all have the same disease. So, whats good 4 me might not be good 4 you.
The herb buzz can create the effect that a lot of PD'ers are tryin like 'ell to avoid!
The whole motivation thing, sit in the chair and watch the entire "Today Show". Next thing ya know, half the day has gone and you're still wearin pajamas-havn't even showered yet, uh-oh whats this?......my legs are stiff from sittin here to long.
Difficulty remembering things, did I take both of my meds or just one? Where's the remote? What's my Neurotalk username/password? When did I agree to a cat?
Cotton mouth from all the meds, or slober on your chin from the PD.
Slowness in the simplest of task, if they ever get completed.
Mild depression. The list could go on.

Enter the devil's advocate,
After a stressed to max day and the meds getting ready to win you first prize in a mjf look-a-like contest, really what's a little leafage gonna hurt at this point?
Is it instant relief from a looming panic attack, sure is.
If it's going to be a cold rainy day outside, why not be happy inside. Pull out a couple of Foghat albums (NOT cd), and have a "scooby snack" with a smile.
We are each unique in some way with PD.
Now my questions,
After being out 7 yrs, what part(symptom) of " Mr parkinsons" is creeping out that is driving the concern? What side effect are you trying to avoid/induce/prevent?

As I said in the beginning, thank you. You gave me a nice chuckle with the whole logon, ID thing. There's not a day that goes by that I don't do something goofy and get caught. I know that sometimes my actions provides others with entertainment. Yesterday it was your turn
Spilld my wine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote