View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree with Joe--it's all within a person and how they handle what they can handle. I also agree there is always someone worse out there, someone I am glad I am not.

I am not sure I understand the original post either, you seem unhappy about something or maybe just airing some feelings. I, myself love this forum. I find info here I can trust. I talk with adults here, not teeny boppers who want to argue over every tiny, little thing. Some forums, there is so much wrong info, I want to scream. I private message people and send them here for good info. If we disagree here, we do it as adults and can still smile in the end.

I think we are all friends and sometimes I read, sometimes I post--somedays I see something that pretains to me, somedays I don't. Sometimes I speak of my pain, sometimes not. I have a very high treshold to pain and if I complain, I am asking for help and I never mean to make anyone uncomfortable, I apologize if I have.

sorry, but I do mean this hug. Deb

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!