View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have nothing...

against cannabis as a drug, mostly because there is no known lethal dose. That's far from true with society's legal drug , alcohol. I used to smoke it when i was young, mostly because it made the time pass quickly and "painlessly" while doing a dirty job.
Having kids stopped further use. I mean you stink of pot, everbody around you can tell your "stoned", and it doesn't fit the "respectable working father" image. I smoked it several times during my "PD life" and found that it greatly increased my "bradykinesia", and made me paranoid. I can see that some people really like it and that it is a great antidepressant for them. There IS a reason why we possess endogenous cannabioid receptors, and the cannabinoid system is linked to mood. I think that pot users should not be persected, and it's status should be like that of alcohol, controlled, taxed and laws dealling with public use. I think that it is a sin that so many people are in jail for pot use, when it is such an innocuous substance. And we have to answer for the fact that it is part of the "culture" of blacks and hispanics, who bear the brunt of long prison sentences. Prohibition and prison are wasting lives, not pot smoking. cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote